-
January 24th, 2004, 09:36 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Anyone know about this? A 2003 re-issue of "Somewhere Between Heaven & Hell" on the Phantom label?
-
January 24th, 2004, 09:51 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Why would they need to do a reissue? Did Epic stop making them?
-
January 25th, 2004, 07:11 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Yeah- I didn't think it went out of print?
-
January 25th, 2004, 08:36 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I know the A&R guy who signed Social Distortion to CBS/Epic records. He says the reason they signed SxDx was about trying to change CBS records image and get rid of the old fogie image CBS records had. They knew they wouldnt be major sellers but they would sell enough to get back their money. Just wanted to drop that while I have epic records on the brain.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks